Bonjour everybody and happy new year!
Hope you all had a great nye mine was very funny and a great start for 2015.
Usually I’m creating a little list full of resolutions for the next year which I wanna achieve but for this year I had another idea…
As you all know the things making us smile are mostly the small ones. Like the guy in the city who smiled at you, a compliment from someone or discovering a nice song.
But the thing that I’m trying to do this year is making myself happy and feeling comfortable in my own skin…So here are a few little reminders for yourself 🙂
1. Drink water. Lots of water. I know you tend to forget it but your body will thank you.
2. Read more books. It’ll help to calm you down and forget the stuff around you.
3. Take off your makeup every night before sleeping. No excuses.
4. Listen to your heart. Sounds cheesy but between all opinions – it’s the best.
5. Don’t waste your time on people who don’t wanna be in your life anymore. It’s hard I know but there are way too many people out there who are appreciate your time and love. Everyone else is just no good.
6. Don’t stress yourself too much over school, keep in mind that your health is more important. But pay attention in class and try to avoid procrastinating – it will save you from many sleepless nights.
7. Spend more time with your parents. I know that you are busy but don’t forget that they’re getting older too.
8. Listen to the music you love. Life’s too short to listen to crappy music and also for denying the fact that you like pop (or metal or whatever).
9. Moisture your skin after every shower.
10. Take pictures. Of everything that makes you happy. Selfies, situations, your cat or even landscape pics. They will always remind you of the positivity in your life.
11. Do the things you love. Get the tattoo or the piercing you always wanted.
12. Try to open up again. Whatever happened to you, sitting all alone in your room helps for a while but your friends are caring about you. Show them your love – call your best friend at least once a week.
13. Have fun. Go dancing. Be weird. Stay true to yourself. Don’t change your madness just because some people don’t like it.
Pic of the post: